LF LF Someone to hold pokemon for a day

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hi as the heading says i am looking for someone to hold 20 pokemon for afew hours to a day just unitl i start new game and catch 20 pokemon to trade them back if you can help i will pay in items/pokemon from my shop or pc once my items sell. thanks in advance and happy gaming :)

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
that would be great hoping to sell my items first so i will give it a day or two and go from there if thats ok

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well, I can do it for a mon XD (im trying to breed pokemons that i dont have :) )
Thanks but i will give Hazama first shout but if cant do it for some reason that day il let you know is there any pokemon you are looking for in particular??

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
that would be great hoping to sell my items first so i will give it a day or two and go from there if thats ok
Hey hazama are you able to trade today maybe a couple more pokemon than 20 as i really dont want to delete my mega stones.

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey hazama can you let me know when you are able to trade there are 30 in total and i have just transferred the pc thnks it should hopefully be only til tonight / tommorrow thanks

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ok nb il stay connected just start a trade with me when your done fc is in signature

testing