• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF: Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna Prebooking Gift Event - LEGIT, NO CLONE! WILLING TO PAY BIG!

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
As title says - looking for a legitimate, nonclone, nonhacked JPN Volcanion (ID: 04166) from the 'Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna' movie Prebooking Gift Event currently running in Japan.
If you know of anyone who has one, or more than one, I am willing to pay big $$$ to get my hands on him!
Cheer

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can sell u Volcanion but isn't Margeana gonna be released at sun and moon?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I think so - I only mentioned Margeana as its name is in the movie title :p
So will the Volcanion you have cloned?
Yeap it's cloned from the legit event

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah but why should they give you the real one and not a clone?
Because I am willing to pay a large amount for it. I want a real one for the same reason the cloner doesn't want to sell their original. There is something special about a real pokemon over a clone in my opinion.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Because I am willing to pay a large amount for it. I want a real one for the same reason the cloner doesn't want to sell their original. There is something special about a real pokemon over a clone in my opinion.
There is no difference at all but ok think what you want

testing