LFT my Shaymin for your Shaymin or Meloetta

Sever

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am competitive battler getting back into the game. I recently transfered my shiny event Shaymin from Black to AS and it is not competitive. It is level 51 mild nature with the ability natural cure. I almost never used him except recently to see it's potential. I really don't like his shiny colour palette and would prefer the original. So I'm offering if you're more of a collector and less of a competitor to trade your non shiny Shaymin (ideally with neutral or beneficial nature) for my shiny event Shaymin. I would also love to have a modest (or neutral nature) Meloetta and I'm willing to trade for that too. I am unsure whether or not to leave my fc in the message or to give it to you via private message. So for now I'll ask if you're interested to please contact me by pm. Thank you in advance, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them either in pm or in this thread.

Sever

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm online as of right now. Please if you can, get on so we can proceed. I am staying up way too late for this. :)

AlphaLucario5000

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am competitive battler getting back into the game. I recently transfered my shiny event Shaymin from Black to AS and it is not competitive. It is level 51 mild nature with the ability natural cure. I almost never used him except recently to see it's potential. I really don't like his shiny colour palette and would prefer the original. So I'm offering if you're more of a collector and less of a competitor to trade your non shiny Shaymin (ideally with neutral or beneficial nature) for my shiny event Shaymin. I would also love to have a modest (or neutral nature) Meloetta and I'm willing to trade for that too. I am unsure whether or not to leave my fc in the message or to give it to you via private message. So for now I'll ask if you're interested to please contact me by pm. Thank you in advance, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them either in pm or in this thread.
@Sever. I have a level 100 Timid Nature SPR2013 Event Meloetta. If you are interested please let me know. I would be willing to trade it if you have a Shiny Shaymin. Here's my friend code it is 4570-9356-0226 and my gamer is Michael and I the current game I am playing now is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Also, please tell me your friend code and ganer name and I will add you in my 3ds as soon as I can if you are interested in this offer. Thank you. :)

testing