• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's as the title says. This is for Pokémon sun and moon. Anyway I used to have a dragonite like that and I traded it. I regret it. So here's what I have for trade: shiny magnemite, shiny jangmo-o, shiny zubat, shiny talonflame. I also have 2 normal level 100 decidueyes. I'm willing to trade more than one shiny for the dragonite. Plus I'll throw in a lvl 100 decidueye for free.

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's as the title says. This is for Pokémon sun and moon. Anyway I used to have a dragonite like that and I traded it. I regret it. So here's what I have for trade: shiny magnemite, shiny jangmo-o, shiny zubat, shiny talonflame. I also have 2 normal level 100 decidueyes. I'm willing to trade more than one shiny for the dragonite. Plus I'll throw in a lvl 100 decidueye for free.
Are you still interested?

testing