LF looking any breedable pokemon

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i'm new here but i'm looking for breedable pokemon any unless i have it and then i will tell you

also i don't have many pc but i can trade or give you some of my pokemon i breed right know i have 5 iv goomy,pancham,litleo they have only one iv missing i also have male and female of goomy and pancham i'm keeping the two litleo males i have because you cant find males easy

BigTimeBrownie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have some flash fire houndours and gale wings fletchlings if you're interested. I also can get you a speed boost venipede or carvanha as well.

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have some flash fire houndours and gale wings fletchlings if you're interested. I also can get you a speed boost venipede or carvanha as well.
Any way I can trade you for one of those speed boost venipedes?

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey can i get the gale wings fletchlings and speed boost venipede i have 5iv scraggy and cacnea and charmander plus the ones listed above the goomys have hydration and sap sipper and pancham has iron fist and mold breaker also scraggy has moxie and shed skin all depending on what gender you want

BigTimeBrownie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey can i get the gale wings fletchlings and speed boost venipede i have 5iv scraggy and cacnea and charmander plus the ones listed above the goomys have hydration and sap sipper and pancham has iron fist and mold breaker also scraggy has moxie and shed skin all depending on what gender you want
How many do you want?

testing