Looking for a shiny Charmander

hooh21

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm new to ORAS and I'm just looking for a shiny Charmander able to evolve to a Charizard. I'd be very pleased if you can help me. Since I've been playing for not more than two months, I don't have so much to offer back. Anyway, I have a 6 IVS shiny Ditto at level 100 I got from a Wonder Trade and some of those legendaries you can get on the game (Kyogre, Rayquaza and Lugia).
If someone's interested in trading my 6 IVS Shiny Ditto in exchange for a shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, please contact me in this post or send me a message in my profile.

NOTE: The 6 IVS Shiny Ditto is from Japan, so it's perfect for breeding.

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

hooh21

Youngster Joey
Credits
you can always breed one for yourself
I know. But the Masuda Method takes a lot of time. You never know if it's going to take 1 or 2000 eggs. So I thought there could be someone interested in getting a 6 IVS Shiny Ditto in exchange for a shiny Charmander.

MadMorg2001

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello. Im going to keep this short and simple. I will sell you 6 perfect iv charmander that is legal and can evolve to charizard for 1 dollar via paypal.

hooh21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. Im going to keep this short and simple. I will sell you 6 perfect iv charmander that is legal and can evolve to charizard for 1 dollar via paypal.
Well... Thanks for the offer, but I was just looking for a shiny Charmander just for my shiny collection. I can breed 6 IVS Charmanders easily with my 6 ivs Ditto. Anyway, thanks for your offer.

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a shiny charizard, jolly, 6iv. I'd give it to you for 50 PC.

testing