• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for a Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y.

Can anyone give me a Shiny level 100 Mewtwo Holding The Y mega stone?

• I will give a shiny Level 100 genesect.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The genesect is holding a master ball.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Voorheez

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you are looking for it on Pokémon Sun/Moon, unfortunately it's not possible right now. You just can get a Shiny Mewtwo without Mewtwonite X/Y.

Dark Umbreon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh, soo...i'm saying about "Legit" ways.

Yes, you can get it throught PkHex/PKSM/Powersaver users, but isn't legit anyway.
I am aware that you were talking about legitimate ways . I assumed that the people who I had seen who owned one had brought it through with pokebank but now I know you cannot.

Voorheez

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am aware that you were talking about legitimate ways . I assumed that the people who I had seen who owned one had brought it through with pokebank but now I know you cannot.

Yes, unfortunately we can't. I did try to use my Pokebank to bring some items, but no sucess.

Voorheez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes, i thought so. But it's unfair with the New Players. Imagine, we got hundreds of Mega Stones to battle while New Players would need to "farm" it.

testing