• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Looking for: Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Relicanth, Sableye, and Laturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I need all of these Pokémon. I have good trade choices.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I've noticed you've made over 5 threads all looking for singular Pokemon since the time you have joined. Is there a way you could ask for all of those Pokemon in one thread instead of making multiple threads for one Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure some mods have talked to you about this already. So if you could include some other Pokes you are looking for in this one thread that would be great so I can delete the others.

Tip: Also adding a small list of Pokemon you have for trade you help you get these faster.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am also Looking for Sinnoh Starters. I have all Karlos, Johoto, Unova, most of Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokedex complete. (PS you can delete the old posts. thanks)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I am also Looking for Sinnoh Starters. I have all Karlos, Johoto, Unova, most of Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokedex complete. (PS you can delete the old posts. thanks)

Alrighty, best of luck getting these Pokemon!
:D

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have all the starters (in evolved form) if you want the first evolution of them i can get you those too. if you want a relicanth or a lanturn all you have to do is fish. if you want a shiny version of that, just chain fish. a shiny relicanth was my first chain fished shiny

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks, I just fish for Laturn and Relicanth. It does not matter to me if they all evolved or not. I have all of the new Karlos pokemon, Johto dex, Unvova dex, most of Kanto, hone, and Sinnoh. Anything in particular you want?

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks, I just fish for Laturn and Relicanth. It does not matter to me if they all evolved or not. I have all of the new Karlos pokemon, Johto dex, Unvova dex, most of Kanto, hone, and Sinnoh. Anything in particular you want?
nope im good. if you are missing some dex entrees, make a bunch of ralts and send them off into the gts. for some reason, everyone wants a ralts. skymorys work just as well.

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have chinchou(Lanturn), Crawdaunt, Sableye, Carvanha (Sharpedo)..

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If you dont have the unown..i can give all 4 for free....and currently im looking for female pokes in rare ball: apricorn, love, moon, dream...if you have any of these that would be great

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
If you dont have the unown..i can give all 4 for free....and currently im looking for female pokes in rare ball: apricorn, love, moon, dream...if you have any of these that would be great

I know this is slightly thread hi-jacking but when it comes to special ball pokemon just let me know ;)

Also are you giving him the pokemon for free? as I don't mind helping him out aswell if you don't have them all.

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I know this is slightly thread hi-jacking but when it comes to special ball pokemon just let me know ;)

Also are you giving him the pokemon for free? as I don't mind helping him out aswell if you don't have them all.

Yes im giving them for free...
and of course i'll let you know if ever need help with the pokes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing