looking for mew

wilson miranda

Youngster Joey
Credits
i need a mew please help me i will trade a shiny lv.100 hoopa...
mew is my all time favorite pokemon.
i have ultra moon
my friend code is 0619-9279-9038 if you are willing to help comment bellow with your friend code and a time that is good for you

Last edited:

Bobby127

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello.
I have a mew shiny and not shiny. I am a breeder so I have a few extra lying around. I am looking for credits, so PM me.

Timezone may be a problem because I am at EST.

Clutch

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello.
I have a mew shiny and not shiny. I am a breeder so I have a few extra lying around. I am looking for credits, so PM me.

Timezone may be a problem because I am at EST.
I would love to get a mew!! Dont need to be shiney or a high lvl.. Im will to trade whatever i have that u would want! I also have a few shiney pokes thats i could part with

Remy Lexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love to get a mew!! Dont need to be shiney or a high lvl.. Im will to trade whatever i have that u would want! I also have a few shiney pokes thats i could part with
Hey dude, sorry it took so long to reply my wifi went out and i just got it back today. I would be happy to trade you a mew. Do you still have the shiny Hoopa?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How did you manage to get a shiny Hoopa ? its not released yet as far as I know ! I checked on Serebii !
and I have tons of mews from different generations, I have been playing since gen 1 , let me know if you still want it !

testing