Trade Completed Looking for shiny Weavile

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm looking for a shiny 5 or 6 ivs Weavile with Fake Out, which is for a competitive team Im on. I am willing to trade something out of the following Pokemon:

Shiny Bisharp- 6ivs
Adamant Nature/ Defiant Ability
-Iron Head
-knock off
-Quick Guard
-Sucker Punch

Shiny Umbreon- 6 ivs
Calm Nature/ Synchronize ability
-Wish
-Moonlight
-Swagger
-Foul play

Shiny Glaceon: 6ivs
Modest nature/ Ice body ability
-hail
-ice beam
-hidden power
-shadow ball

Shiny Ditto: 6ivs
Its for breeding purposes so it doesn't have imposter

Event Volcanion: 5 ivs (no attack)

Shiny Dragonite:6ivs
Adamant nature/Multiscale ability
-dragon dance
-roost
-dragon claw
-fire punch

And finally Shiny Arcanine: 6ivs
Adamant nature/ Intimidate ability
-Flare blitz
-extreme speed
-Snarl
-Overheat

All of the Pokemon are perfect making exception of the event Volcanion which has 31/0/31/31/31/31
None of them have items, if you desire an specific item ask for it in the comments and i will gratefully add it to the Pokemon I will be trading. If none of the mentioned pokemon are of your desire you are free from mentioning a pokemon in the comments and I will check if I am able to trade it. I have a very big variety of shiny Pokemon so there should be something of your interest. PM your IGN and your friend code if you liked any of the Pokemon in the thread. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I'm looking for a shiny 5 or 6 ivs Weavile with Fake Out, which is for a competitive team Im on. I am willing to trade something out of the following Pokemon:

Shiny Bisharp- 6ivs
Adamant Nature/ Defiant Ability
-Iron Head
-knock off
-Quick Guard
-Sucker Punch

Shiny Umbreon- 6 ivs
Calm Nature/ Synchronize ability
-Wish
-Moonlight
-Swagger
-Foul play

Shiny Glaceon: 6ivs
Modest nature/ Ice body ability
-hail
-ice beam
-hidden power
-shadow ball

Shiny Ditto: 6ivs
Its for breeding purposes so it doesn't have imposter

Event Volcanion: 5 ivs (no attack)

Shiny Dragonite:6ivs
Adamant nature/Multiscale ability
-dragon dance
-roost
-dragon claw
-fire punch

And finally Shiny Arcanine: 6ivs
Adamant nature/ Intimidate ability
-Flare blitz
-extreme speed
-Snarl
-Overheat

All of the Pokemon are perfect making exception of the event Volcanion which has 31/0/31/31/31/31
None of them have items, if you desire an specific item ask for it in the comments and i will gratefully add it to the Pokemon I will be trading. If none of the mentioned pokemon are of your desire you are free from mentioning a pokemon in the comments and I will check if I am able to trade it. I have a very big variety of shiny Pokemon so there should be something of your interest. PM your IGN and your friend code if you liked any of the Pokemon in the thread. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
hey there... I would like the Arcanine .. and I have the weavile you want 6 IVs

testing