• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for team ideas

Master2150

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am looking for a team if you have any suggestions please submit them

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just pick two or three pokemon you like and find other pokemon that fit around them, that's what I do.

Examples:
Rain Team with Mega Swampert and Dry Skin Heliolisk
Sun Team with Mega Charizard-Y and Chlorophyll Shiftry

I find using pokemon I like makes for more fun battles and teams I like using :Biggrin:

Master2150

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
such as good defense but also speed and attack a basic all around team to cover weaknesses

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
such as good defense but also speed and attack a basic all around team to cover weaknesses
Charizard Y is pretty versatile right now. I run it with Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Solar Beam and Dragon Pulse.

Another Pokemon that's really good at the moment is Mega Lopunny, try building a team around her she hurts real bad!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Well there is two types of defenses . Which one do you currently need to fill a spot for?

testing