• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking to complete national dex! Have 4-5 IV HA Pokemon for trade.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello! I'm looking to finally complete my national dex (lol), and to help me to do that, I decided to trade a bunch of my extra 4-5 IV pokemon with hidden abilities. All I'm looking for are any pokemon from generations 1 through 5. Pokemon that evolve through trading only are awesome too. Thread will be updated as I get more pokemon to trade.

__________________________________Pokemon for trade!

Just post what pokemon you're interested in, what number of IVs you want (if applicable and there are more than one IV numbers to choose from), either male/female, and what nature (if applicable and there is more than one nature to choose from) and what you're willing to trade for them, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!

Froakie, 5IVs
Timid | Protean
8 Male, 1 Female

Froakie, 4IVs
Timid | Protean
11 Male, 0 Female

Froakie, 3IVs
Timid | Protean
3 Male, 0 Female

Froakie, 2IVs
Timid | Protean
0 Male, 1 Female

Snivy, 4IVs
Naughty, Jolly, Calm, Quirky, Modest, Rash (1 of each nature) | Contrary
Four egg moves (Iron Tail, Grassy Terrain, Natural Gift, Glare)
6 Male, 0 Female

Leaving feedback and letting me know how I did will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for your time and have a great day,
Serythe

Last edited:

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sure, sounds good. Which IV (2, 3, 4, 5) Froakie did you want as well as do you want a male or female?

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright, will do. FC? Forgot to mention, my FC and IGN are in my signature :)

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Give me to the end of the day and I can get you Kadabra (ie alakazam), gurderr, (ie conkeldurr), and doublade (ie aegislash)

Tiki God

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will trade you a shiny makuhita for a male froakie with 5IV and if u can get ur hands on a dratini with multi scale and 5IV or bettered

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will trade you a shiny makuhita for a male froakie with 5IV and if u can get ur hands on a dratini with multi scale and 5IV or bettered
Sorry for late reply! Only saw this now. I unfortunately don't think I can get a dratini, but if you are still interested in Froakie, let me know!

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Give me to the end of the day and I can get you Kadabra (ie alakazam), gurderr, (ie conkeldurr), and doublade (ie aegislash)
Ah, I'm really sorry for the super late response! That's not a problem at all and is a great help, thank you so much :) Was there anything in my list you were possibly interested in?

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Umm. What ivs is the hasty snivy missing
Alrighty, IV judge says Snivy has outstanding potential overall, and he has perfect HP, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, & Speed. So, he's missing Defense & Attack.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Alright that works for me. I have all 3 ready to trade right now if your ready

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright, can do! Will add you in just a sec, my FC is 0688 - 6109 - 8875.

testing