Looking to have a super powerful team made

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxevolutionxX

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
The title pretty much says it all I'm looking to have a super powerful well balanced team made and I don't really care what Pokemon are in it as long as their really strong and have good moves/abilities. I don't know much about ev's and iv's but if you could max those out that would be great I just want the strongest team you can possibly make. Please let me know what Pokemon you decide to use for the team though as I might want one or more of them shiny. I'm going to be visiting my cousin for the first time in years and we've battled together since we were kids but he has an idedice memory so I've only managed to beat him a couple times. I'd love to just floor his team with one super powered team. Also can one of the Pokemon on the team be a mega evo with its stone? Oh and I'd like to get a male Level 5 Shaymin with a good nature and egg moves as well as the flower that allows him to turn into his sky form. Oh and as for the super strong team are you able to have them all at level 70? That was the level I agreed to battle with my cousin at. I realize this might be a tall order to fill so I don't mind paying extra. Just let me know how much in total so I know how many Pokemon coins to buy. ^_^

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
If you still need a team, just message me, I'll do you a good price :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I can help you create a good team and go over competive battling with you if you'd like? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing