Active Lots to sell, prices are negotiable (Cloning available for 100 pc per poke)

What should be next to go into inventory?

• Total voters

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Oh sorry i only need the excadrill now but i will def get it if you can make a MB one.
EDIT: ill also take a thick fat swinub
I have the swinub done now, I added you.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
HI, I would like to know how much would it be for a phantump with harvest and a honedge with adamnt o:?
What are you looking to pay? Typically: 100 pc for the harvest phantump and 75 adamant honedge. I suggest going with a brave (+atk/-spe) honedge (typically 100 pc), with 0 speed IV. The lower the speed, the more often you will tank an attack in Shield Forme. On top of that, and Brave still raises attack, but unlike adamant it doesn't lower Sp. Attack. This allows you to run a special move in case of a physical wall, etc. That being said, I will gladly breed an adamant natured one for you if you would prefer that.

WillyDovakin

Youngster Joey
Credits
What are you looking to pay? Typically: 100 pc for the harvest phantump and 75 adamant honedge. I suggest going with a brave (+atk/-spe) honedge (typically 100 pc), with 0 speed IV. The lower the speed, the more often you will tank an attack in Shield Forme. On top of that, and Brave still raises attack, but unlike adamant it doesn't lower Sp. Attack. This allows you to run a special move in case of a physical wall, etc. That being said, I will gladly breed an adamant natured one for you if you would prefer that.
What can you give me for 166 pk o:?

WillyDovakin

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have money , I would like the harvest phantump. And... I would like a garchomp with rough skin :c ( I wasnt sure about him or honedge)

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
No no, please wait until I finish them, just in case you change your mind, or find a better deal.

testing