FT My: Graphics Services Your: Pokemon

HellaSavageX

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Don't trust him unless I get what I needed for my Youtube channel.
He said he'll do it yesterday but he wasn't online and I haven't receive anything.
If he was online, he would've sent me a link to a download link so I could download that file.
Don't trust me?... Seriously bro... : /
I told you I'd TRY to get to it the next morning... I work full-time and run a part-time business, so I apologize that I haven't gotten your graphics done as fast as I said I would... Don't you think perhaps you should have PM'd me or something just to check in?... Nope... Instead you thought it'd be better to come on my thread and trash my reputation and possibly ruin future trades with other people for me... : /

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits
Don't trust me?... Seriously bro... : /
I told you I'd TRY to get to it the next morning... I work full-time and run a part-time business, so I apologize that I haven't gotten your graphics done as fast as I said I would... Don't you think perhaps you should have PM'd me or something just to check in?... Nope... Instead you thought it'd be better to come on my thread and trash my reputation and possibly ruin future trades with other people for me... : /
I've skype messaged you multiple times.
No reply from yesterday and today.
You didn't even went on yesterday and tell me any information or any updates.
I'll remove that message by editing it off once you are done with the thing.
Right now, I am going to leave it until its completed what I was asked for.

HellaSavageX

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've skype messaged you multiple times.
No reply from yesterday and today.
You didn't even went on yesterday and tell me any information or any updates.
Then you should have PM'd me on here... I rarely use Skype...
Anyway... I'm working on your stuff right now...

testing