• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

My Pleasure!

Jirachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya! I look forward to helping everyone get their perfect teams. I am Jirachi, because hopefully I can fulfill everyones wishes by getting them the pokemon they need! I can get almost anything from gen 5 and lower, so please hit me up! Im also looking to collect gen 6 pokemon, so let me know!

Jirachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thats great! Thanks! I'd love to tell you, but in a setting like this, revealing my secret might create less business ^^;; I can say that all of my pokemon are legal, and have been through tournament verification :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site and if you want to be captured *ahem* I mean if u need help be sure to pm me ;)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Yay @Jirachi! Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or another staff member. :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hiya! I look forward to helping everyone get their perfect teams. I am Jirachi, because hopefully I can fulfill everyones wishes by getting them the pokemon they need! I can get almost anything from gen 5 and lower, so please hit me up! Im also looking to collect gen 6 pokemon, so let me know!
Hey Jirachi lovely name
I remember when me, ash, may, and max became friends with you in the anime lol it was so good that it got made into a Movie "Jirachi Wishmaker" :p
Welcome to our Communtiy !

testing