• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

My Temporary Resignation

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ive been recieving alot of negative responce about my opinions about the new games, and now that Ive been having posts deleted and other things of similar nature, i will be leaving the site until Sun and Moon come out so that you wont have to bother listening to my opinions on the new games. I may come on occasionally, but I will not be as active

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Having posts deleted considering what?
Cause yeah getting hate from not being hyped for Sun&Moon cause u don't believe they will be as good as they seem(kinda floating on the same boat)is kinda common not only in pokemon but all games :p

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Ok...something tells me it is a whole lot more than a deleted post. If you want to talk about, Im here. If Im wrong, then why are you letting opinions from one admin deter you? There are plenty of people who have reservations about the game. I dont know what the comment was, but honestly, Im sure someone else felt the same way.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
:s idk wt position ur resigning from but guess ill cya later? :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member