• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

My want for 2 Pokemon Legends and a Shiny Vivillon Pokeball Pattern Bonus for a limited time

BrianShinyAce3000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello My name is Brian with a trade offer for sludgewave Weezing from BW1&BW2. I will give 2 legends out of a list of my offers for Weezing with Sludgewave from BW1&BW2 it is in dream world but it can be found as a Koffing even though I am asking for Weezing with that one move I will accept a Koffing with the Sludgewave move(not at level 100 if it is Koffing please). My offers are...

1 Shiny Ho-Oh with The Hidden Ability and 6ivs
1 out of many Wish maker Jirachi
1 Event Thundurus in Cherish Ball(Japanese event)
1 of my Melloettas
1 HA Dialga with the orb
1 HA Palkia with the orb
1 HA Giratina
1 HA Landorus
1 HA Tornadus
1 HA Thundurus
1 Event Shiny Giratina from generation 5 with 6ivs and orb
1 V-Create Rayquaza shiny with Mega Evolution Move(event that was in Japan)
1 Genesect (2 are shiny and 1 is not)
1 Darkrai event with Palkia move
1 Arceus Event with Palkia Move
1 of my 18 Arceus all are 6iv 17 are holding different plates so I have 18 Arceus with items but normal Arceus is holding Abilty Capsule but the Event Arceus with Palkia Move is not holding an item so I have 19 in total.
1 HA Lugia
1 HA Ho-Oh not shiny
1 Shiny Mew with a lot of ribbons
1 Manaphy event(I have the 3ds event if I am asked for it)
1 Mewtwo with HA unnerve(Real event Japan did get no joke)
Bonus if I get the Koffing(not level 100) or Weezing with Sludgewave before January 2nd is 1 Shiny Vivillon Level 100 Pokeball Pattern as a bonus for a way for me to say thank you but January 2nd this bonus offer will end. Please post your Friend Code if you have what I am looking for and tell me which 2 you would want with my bonus offer. I will put my FC here and I will wait for a response as well as my message when I am added is Ace Gamer Brian. I will show proof before we do a trade of everything I have from here and I will keep my word on all I have with 100% proof when I will trade with someone that has my major want. My FC is 4270-1777-5371 thank you and I really am looking forward to this.

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Vivillion cant legally be shiny if it has pokeball pattern

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually have it for real and it was on the GTS so I got it for an easy offer.

sorry but i dont think anybody is allowed to trade event pokemon through the GTS...
But on another note i do haev a legit event pokeball pattern Vivillion from the x/y event

testing