• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need Destiny Knot. Give Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowneX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. i need the item destiny-knot. I can give you lugia, uxie, raikou, suicune, entei, cobalion or a 5 iv ditto.

Pls Add me : 1006-1344-2617 // Freund

CrowneX

Youngster Joey
Credits
What's the nature and ivs of the ditto?
I have more.
the natures are : lax / jolly / bashful / Bold /
the iv's are : 5 iv & one 6 iv but for the 6 iv i want a decent pokemon not only the item (doestn have to be a legend )

i also can give a mewtwo with x-stone

Kcgjcxi7

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. i need the item destiny-knot. I can give you lugia, uxie, raikou, suicune, entei, cobalion or a 5 iv ditto.

Pls Add me : 1006-1344-2617 // Freund
I'll give you two and a pair of everstones for the 5 iv ditto. Plz message me on skype: kcgjcxi7 and my 3ds FC is: 2320-6671-3471

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
is that legendary pentagon?

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
if you have ORAS then you can get the destiny knot by repeatedly battling the couple on the old sunken ship. I had to battle them four times to get the destiny knot. The couple should have an illumise and a volbeat

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
you can also get an unlimited amount of destiny knots by competing in master rank competitions and talking to your fans

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
if you have ORAS then you can get the destiny knot by repeatedly battling the couple on the old sunken ship. I had to battle them four times to get the destiny knot. The couple should have an illumise and a volbeat
did you battle them after E4?

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
I battled them once before the elite four and then the other three times after the elite four, but I don't think that it has any impact on whether or not you get the destiny knot

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I battled them once before the elite four and then the other three times after the elite four, but I don't think that it has any impact on whether or not you get the destiny knot
already battle it around 7 times but still i never get dk

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing