• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Megas Ideas, What does yours look like?

Drayle88

Youngster Joey
Credits
Since the introduction of Mega Pokemon, I'm sure we've all had some ideas on what we would like our favorites to look like. And these designs may vary from person to person, but usually follow a specific theme.

However, one thing I've noticed is that with Snorlax, people tend to go for a uber-buff muscleman of a grizzly with Snorlax's face.

I respectfully disagree with this design choice. If you look at Snorlax, he is a big, slow moving, smiling huggable mountain, in no way is he proactive enough to become a body builder, even with mega help. So my design takes the more zen approach with Mega-Snorlax: Buddha Monk edition

Picture this, Snorlaxes fur comes together and creates like a half robe around him, almost obscuring his feet. Sort of like it is with Munchlax. He's bigger, he's slower, bu he's also very chill. This is turn is relevant with his stat increases being in Normal and Special Defense. He gains the ability Zen Palm, which has a 1 in 5 chance of adding his Special Atk to his Regular Attack any time he preforms a Physical striking move.

This is a lot of wishlisting, but I think it would make a boss Mega and one that would never leave my team.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits