• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Newcomers only

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello newcomers, I'm nicky2300 I'm a member of this site and I'm available for help if needed. I am making thread for newcomers only but if mods or other member want to join the conversation feel free to join. Newcomers feel free to ask questions if you want you don't have to if you don't want to and also comment on anything that is about this website and what do you think this website is to you. Hope you newcomers enjoy this website. One more thing if you ever anytime need to know about something ask me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I thought it would sound good and I think it became my passion and I use it all the time

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Great thread idea, I can help anyone when I'm online! Jut Instant Message me, and ask away! :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
*ahem* I believe that the team leaders need to introduce themselves to the newcomers. That way recruitment wouldn't be much of a problem and chaos won't ensue in the sb as it has in the past.

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
They can if they want to but it's mostly for newcomers

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Cuz some of the evaporated water stays there making the sky blue

Actually it's a reflection of the ocean... evaporated water makes the clouds. Soooooorry! xD

Edit: Thats what my boyfriend said^ Technically, it's to do with the colour waves from the sun and molecules. And the ocean is blue because of the reflection of the sky. ;) Theres a more scientific answer!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Actually it's a reflection of the ocean... evaporated water makes the clouds. Soooooorry! xD

Edit: Thats what my boyfriend said^ Technically, it's to do with the colour waves from the sun and molecules. And the ocean is blue because of the reflection of the sky. ;) Theres a more scientific answer!
My answer was a joke xD

*ahem* I believe that the team leaders need to introduce themselves to the newcomers. That way recruitment wouldn't be much of a problem and chaos won't ensue in the sb as it has in the past.
Maybe they should. How about you talk to Keiji about it? :)

Steven C. Poling Jr.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello newcomers, I'm nicky2300 I'm a member of this site and I'm available for help if needed. I am making thread for newcomers only but if mods or other member want to join the conversation feel free to join. Newcomers feel free to ask questions if you want you don't have to if you don't want to and also comment on anything that is about this website and what do you think this website is to you. Hope you newcomers enjoy this website. One more thing if you ever anytime need to know about something ask me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks! I am totally new to this site and I am looking to possibly get my first Pokemon (or two or three, etc.).

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
@Vyft @Jiggly @TogepiDestroyerOfWorlds It's due to the light from the Sun being split up as it enters the atmosphere, with the higher frequency blue waves getting refracted by certain chemicals (not sure on which ones)

Yes I had to post this xD

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Vyft @Jiggly @TogepiDestroyerOfWorlds It's due to the light from the Sun being split up as it enters the atmosphere, with the higher frequency blue waves getting refracted by certain chemicals (not sure on which ones)

Yes I had to post this xD
Nitrogen and Oxygen I think, not 100% sure though.
Rayleigh scattering or something like that. (;

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
To get shinies in X and Y is by four ways: 1. Poke radar chaining, 2. The Masuda method by breeding a ditto with any Pokemon except ditto. 3. Fishing in an a place that you can make a plus out of. If you want me to link you to the fishing chaining tell me so I can pm you.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
To get shinies in X and Y is by four ways: 1. Poke radar chaining, 2. The Masuda method by breeding a ditto with any Pokemon except ditto. 3. Fishing in an a place that you can make a plus out of. If you want me to link you to the fishing chaining tell me so I can pm you.
I would appreciate it.

testing