Stormbringer
Ability:
Levitate
Nature: Timid
EV Spread: 252 SpA 252Spe 4HP
Item:
Life Orb/Damp Rock
Move set: Rain Dance, Memento, Thunder, Surf

Most rain teams use the same pokemon so Latios makes for a great change of pace, Classically he'd fulfill a role as a defogger or a strong special attacker. Recently Mega Latios and Trick Latios have been seeing the most usage but this set makes for a nice surprised on a rain team. The main problem in generation 6 is the weather mechanics and the lack of infinite weather, this means we need to use every turn of rain to its full potential. Memento allows a free switch and set up into a rain sweeper like Mega Swampert, Kingdra, or a nuimber of Swift Swim users. Memento should only be used when the opportunity is presented and your sweeper's main threats are eliminated because Thunder and Surf still do damage in the rain from a Latios! The main tip I have for this set is to use Latios as much as you can and not to just Suicide right away!

jhcardinals

Youngster Joey
Credits
i'd use latias for the rain set because i personally value healing wish over memento

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i'd use latias for the rain set because i personally value healing wish over memento

As good as healing wish is, this set is made to allow rain sweepers to have a clean switch in ^.^

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's too bad there are limits on the weather conditions now lol. (Or has it always been like that? Not sure.)

testing