• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed No But Really, Buy An Assault Vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I got this assault vest for some guy who wanted one, but by the time I farmed it up and everything, he just said nevermind, so I have this stupid Assault Vest im never going to use, ill be asking for 20 PC>
PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE BUY THIS T_T

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Kopy, sir, I recommend you give said person negative feedback :eek: That is what has been encouraged by me and others as to how to punish people who order something and then back out after it's done.

I don't want your assault vest tho. :) Good luck

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
It was pokemaster-whateverhisnumber, with the good guy wooper prof pic

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm half tempted to give him negative feedback myself because I also was supposed to sell him an assault vest... about a month ago -_______-

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
No but really, please some, anyone, buy this piece of garbage lying in my bag

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Kopy, just a tip, desperation is offputting, just be chill and try to sell it off.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
done and ready, pm me when u are ready

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Dear anyone who is pissed at me I could not breed your pokemon due to certain natures I was unable to get and I just got a power saves so I can any item I would like I will be sending anybody I pissed off 20pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing