Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Omega Ruby

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Tommorow, May 10, an epidode of "Pokemon TV" is gonna air, at 6:30 PM EST. This episode is supposed to leak gameplay footage, and who know what else? I would definitely recommend watching it, but it is Japanese. Hopefully some translation will be given to us soon after!

Last edited:

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I hope this is true. xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I hope this is true. xD
I have several sources of which I trust. Namely serebii... Do you guys think that anything else cool will be leaked?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Guys it's going to be at 6:30 EST not 7:30
oops, the Time zone site I went to said that the difference betwwen JSt and EST was 12 hours, and it's actually 13... xD

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Possibly mega groudon and kyorge ^_^
Me and @shadowman101 were discussing this. We have come to the conclusion that Megas would be a little too predictable with mega evolution being such a big thing in X&Y. With those ideas, we believe that these could be actual NEW FORMES of the Hoenn Legends (Alpha Kyogre and Omega Groudon).

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Me and @shadowman101 were discussing this. We have come to the conclusion that Megas would be a little too predictable with mega evolution being such a big thing in X&Y. With those ideas, we believe that these could be actual NEW FORMES of the Hoenn Legends (Alpha Kyogre and Omega Groudon).
tZFYdEQ.jpg

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Look up^ And you see that AS is the surperior race!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
More news about OR and AS will be in the june corocoro. So hopefully we get leaks on the forms/more megas.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
More news about OR and AS will be in the june corocoro. So hopefully we get leaks on the forms/more megas.
The may coro coro sucked... It just confirmed what we already knew...

testing