• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros Team War representatives

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
lol, ill add you to the list, just make sure to contact an admin to fix that, don't wanna break any rules of engagement xD
actually an admin no longer has to put people on team, the team leader and Team admin can do it now

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
but I need to talk to August so he can remove himself from the leader so I can officially take command

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Now that Team Wars are a thing.... I figured this would be a good time for us to get some much needed "rep" within the community.Long gone are the days of where we're mocked within the shout box.We can only be great if we unite as a team and take on all comers. So, I ask, who will stand beside the Ouroboros banner and represent us in this time of war?

Here is the link to the rules of engagement- http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/team-wars-official-guidelines.3196/

If we find ourselves with more than 3 volunteers, we can rotate between everyone.

Participants-
Senortangerino89
Terumi
McRiddles
MaliciousMango
DeadlySinners
I am joining this, I want to take out Black Winter.

testing