• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT P-cafe pikachu, Singapore event.

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 5 of these pikachu's I'm giving away. I like scatter bugs, preferrably not one from a polar region. If your not sure about that, Google vivillion patterns and look up your location. First 5 people to comment will be pm'd within the next 24 hours and the trade Set up.
84158cf9aaf47c08f79e39934ae8b8fb.jpg

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have 5 of these pikachu's I'm giving away. I like scatter bugs, preferrably not one from a polar region. If your not sure about that, Google vivillion patterns and look up your location. First 5 people to comment will be pm'd within the next 24 hours and the trade Set up.
84158cf9aaf47c08f79e39934ae8b8fb.jpg
I have a ton of vivillions if you want some! : o is there a pattern that you're looking for or that you're missing?

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
No I was just trying to make it a little challenging. Since no one seems to have a vivillon, First five comments get a pikachu. Any pokemon will do as a trade. Are you wanting a pikachu?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
No I was just trying to make it a little challenging. Since no one seems to have a vivillon, First five comments get a pikachu. Any pokemon will do as a trade. Are you wanting a pikachu?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
I would love a pikachu (If i'm not too late! sorry had work TwT)

Heart of cards

Youngster Joey
Credits
I mean I know a way to comunicate with someone with a 3ds without wifi for Pokemon omega ruby or x and y or alpha saphire just the 3ds games Infared

Heart of cards

Youngster Joey
Credits
My freind code is1547-5357-6727 be sure to send your friend code and ingame name my ingame name is jake and sorry for posting I just don't know how to pm I have that vivillion still don't know when I'll be on also my name in Pokemon is lightning what's yours in Pokemon also I will probaly go to wifi when I can get my mom to take me just can you save a cafe pikachu for me I'm trying to keep this all in one post for respect so thank you and have a great day eithan

testing