• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect IV Eevee, 4iV IV Gothita, and Giratina for trade

Pokemonswagyolohashtag

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 1 perfect Iv pokemon AND one with with four Ivs and I would be willing to trade them for what ever things you can offer I also have a Lv 94 Girantina.

Some pokemon I want, torchic with mega stone, Any legendaries, A mawile with perfect Ivs,

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have 2 perfect Iv pokemon and I would be willing to trade them for what ever things you can offer I also have a Lv 94 Girantina.

Some pokemon I want, torchic with mega stone, Any legendaries, A mawile with perfect Ivs,
explain to me the iv spread, the nature, the egg moves, any tutor moves, and does it have a hidden ability of gothita?

Pokemonswagyolohashtag

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well Gothita has the ability Shadow tag and has the moves mirror coat and dark pulse, the nature is bold Im not sure what a Iv spread is but the guy at kiloude city said it has outsanding potential, its greates potentail lies in Hp, Defense is good, its sp defense is just as good,
and the speed is good so sorry its a 4iv pokemon my mistake

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Well Gothita has the ability Shadow tag and has the moves mirror coat and dark pulse, the nature is bold Im not sure what a Iv spread is but the guy at kiloude city said it has outsanding potential, its greates potentail lies in Hp, Defense is good, its sp defense is just as good,
and the speed is good so sorry its a 4iv pokemon my mistake
oh then not interested then.

testing