Active Perfect Pokemon Battling League(PPBL)

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Some of you may be wondering what the PPBL is. Now i made a simple powerpoint to describe what it is about. I feel that it is better then just using a spoiler on here as it will spread out the thread.

The power point can be found Here. The powerpoint will explain most of it and if you have any questions that the powerpoint answers feel free to contact me on here or by e-mail.

If you are interested i have made a sign up form. You do need to have a gmail account to sign-up. Now if you want to be an analyst please put analyst as the team name. I am looking for 10-12 teams and 5 analysts.

Sign-up form can be found Here.

Current teams:
1. Atlanta Talonflames-Rias Gremory: EST
2. Seattle Swamperts-cj-97: GMT
3. Cleveland Eevees-chooser-of-ways: EST
4.British Bayleafs-Marc-GMT
5. Maple Mamoswines-Strawberries: EST
6. Brooklyn Bulbasaurs-Niqyue: EST
7. UK Ursarings-Matt_192: GMT
8. Green Bay Pikas-BigTimeBrownier- EST
9.Milwaukee Mewers-Sahil: EST
10.PC Bayern Munchlax-12sdic- EST

Analysts:
Combustiblelimes-EST
Saya Kisaragi-EST

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'll probably join in a few days, just wanted you to know that we don't have a BL tier - also, PU, NFE and LC are a thing.

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Matt_192 its not every single pokemon. Its not based on PP tiers or Smogon tiers. Its going with a list of Steve aka M4gn1tud3(dont think i spelled it right) GBA. But our free agency works diferent then theirs. All battles will be played on smogon though. I havent released the official tiers in which the pokemon are in yet. Since i may do some editing of tiers and switching pokemon around. Once i get the final version of it i will post it here.

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EATOundmG_fYnsUG5eGgRKunYqJY3V63W9fALkWW7FM/pubhtml
Draft board. We are now locked into 10 teams competing.

Analysts Rules:
When analyzing don't base your analysis off the other analysts if they post before you. But feel free to PM each other and things.

Now please make your Pre-draft power rankings @Combustiblelimes and @Saya Kisaragi

Drafting:
It will take place on Saturday 23, at 4:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT If you can't make the draft please let me know so i can reschedule it.
I do recommend you guys make a draft board of pokemon you want and when we are drafting to write down what other people drafted.
The time limit you have to choose your pokemon will be 5 minutes. Time may change. Please suggest times down below. I will edit this post with the drafting order later on. Sorry for the delay in this information guys.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EATOundmG_fYnsUG5eGgRKunYqJY3V63W9fALkWW7FM/pubhtml
Draft board. We are now locked into 10 teams competing.

Analysts Rules:
When analyzing don't base your analysis off the other analysts if they post before you. But feel free to PM each other and things.

Now please make your Pre-draft power rankings @Combustiblelimes and @Saya Kisaragi

Drafting:
It will take place on Saturday 23, at 4:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT If you can't make the draft please let me know so i can reschedule it.
I do recommend you guys make a draft board of pokemon you want and when we are drafting to write down what other people drafted.
The time limit you have to choose your pokemon will be 5 minutes. Time may change. Please suggest times down below. I will edit this post with the drafting order later on. Sorry for the delay in this information guys.
Sorry Rias, it looks unlikely that I can make it later today :\

Sorry for not telling you sooner, I wasn't given an alert on this thread for some reason. I'll drop out if needs be, don't want to keep you all from starting.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm available as well but i was thinking we'd draft via a skype call. (even if you can't speak) just as not to clutter the site and basically spam a thread.

Sahil

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah a skype group chat/call would be best. The draft time was supposed to be at 4, and I was cutting it close, so I don't think I can do it anytime soon now.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Yeah a skype group chat/call would be best. The draft time was supposed to be at 4, and I was cutting it close, so I don't think I can do it anytime soon now.
It'll probably be rescheduled.

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@tmbate yeah its too late. I gave a week to join and i advertised it multiple times and i gave 2 days after reaching 10 teams for another 2 people to join.

Also guys sorry but the sraft has been rescheduled. Since there are 10 members we will be using a chatzy to draft on. I dont have skype and i dont have anything that can run skype and i have no space on my phone for skype. Again i am sorry. For those of you i sent the draft list to if you bookmarked the link could you resend it to me please.

testing