The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS
Pokedex Editing Team

PERFECTPOKEMON’S ELITE FOUR

Discussion in 'Elite Four Challenge' started by doulie, Apr 29, 2015.

1. doulie

doulie King of the Ring Staff Member Team XIT

Credit:
    ¤1,724
    PERFECTPOKEMON’S ELITE FOUR
    elitefour.png

Our Elite 4 members have battled their way to top and have no intentions of losing to you. Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Meet our Elite 4 members below:
    When battling each Elite four member, you must adhere to their respective tier banlist. Read more about PerfectPokemon's tiers here.

YOU CAN ONLY CHALLENGE ELITE 4 MEMBERS AFTER YOU HAVE EARNED AT LEAST 8 GYM BADGES

This means you now have multiple paths to becoming champion.

1. Defeat 18 gyms and go straight for the Champion spot
    2. Defeat 8 gyms, beat all 4 of the Elite Four and then battle the Champion​

We will make our best effort to update this thread when the Elite Four members are changed. If you want to battle the Elite Four members, please see their respective threads.

For any other information regarding the Elite Four, please see this thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    Etho9726, Anime_Kazzra, ammar and 7 others like this.
  2. cj-97

cj-97 LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL! Staff Member Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge King of the Ring Iron Will Team Railgun

Credit:
    ¤1,200
    Can I pick up that empty spot on the Elite 4?
  3. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Will Not Fall Journalist Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Draco

Credit:
    ¤2,529
    Go ahead
  4. SoIidSmok3

SoIidSmok3 Naughty Team Nova

Credit:
    ¤62
    Sup, may i change my tier to OU?
  5. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Will Not Fall Journalist Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Draco

Credit:
    ¤2,529
    No need to ask, go ahead :p
  6. Sewage

Sewage Pokémon Champion Will Not Fall Journalist Donor Team Leafwind

Credit:
    ¤1,857
    Well, its been almost 10 days since I've challenged @Dace - OU Single Type, no response and it doesn't look like he's been online in a few weeks. Not sure if this falls into the category of "going inactive" yet, but I wouldn't be opposed to taking the spot if you're looking for a new elite 4 member, let me know. ;)
  7. Matt_192

Credit:
    ¤2,529
    Honest question, who on earth is Dace lmao? Can anyone become E4 now or something.

But yeah, you can. The original thread also states that you can't have the same type as another leader which was invalidated by him as well. Go ahead and make your thread :)
    Sewage likes this.
  8. Flexington

Flexington Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤59
    Is there an open spot in the Elite Four now? I'm only seeing three threads for them and a champion thread.
  9. cj-97

cj-97 LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL! Staff Member Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge King of the Ring Iron Will Team Railgun

Credit:
    ¤1,200
    Yes there is but to pick up that slot you need to have a minimum of 12 gym badges
    Cheza and Matt_192 like this.
  10. Flexington

Credit:
    ¤59
    OK thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be stocking up badges ASAP.
  11. Dace

Dace Calculator Brain Will Not Fall Donor Team Nova

Credit:
    ¤117
    Who on earth indeed. Anyone with all the badges can indeed become an E4 if that comes as a surprise to you. And that "invalidation" was approved by Cheza.

I'm inactive now, yes, so you may give out my Electric gym aswell, but jesus Matt, really?

Edit: I told clutch to pass on that I'm stepping down on both E4 and Gym because of irl poop but I suppose he forgot about it or something. But anyway. Cheers.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Matt_192 likes this.
  12. Flexington

Credit:
    ¤59
    Hiya! I'm back with more badges. Would it be possible for me to claim that E4 spot?

My body is ready :3
Popular Now! - PERFECTPOKEMON’S ELITE FOUR Forum Date
Elite Four (Sewage) NFE - Issue Challenge Here! Elite Four Challenge Jul 27, 2016
Elite Four (ericashes) Ubers Tier Leader - Issue Challenges here Elite Four Challenge Aug 7, 2015
Elite Four (SoIidSmok3) OU Leader - Issue challenge here Elite Four Challenge Apr 29, 2015