• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Phantump and Nidoran with Hidden Ability

SideTrack

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 2 5IV Jolly Larvitar, with the egg moves dragon dance and outrage on them. Looking to trade those two for a Phantump and a Nidoran with hidden ability. Inbox me or comment down if you are interested, would like to carry out the trade as soon as possible. Thanks taking the time to read, greatly appreciate it.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have 2 5IV Jolly Larvitar, with the egg moves dragon dance and outrage on them. Looking to trade those two for a Phantump and a Nidoran with hidden ability. Inbox me or comment down if you are interested, would like to carry out the trade as soon as possible. Thanks taking the time to read, greatly appreciate it.
I have a shiny treveant, and a 6 iv nidoran. so what do you have to offer for it

SideTrack

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mentioned above already, I know it isn't much to offer, but that's the best I got. Unless you want an adamant skill link shellder.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I see...but I don't really use PayPal, so sorry. However could you tell me what other ways can I make the deal with you? Perhaps other Pokemon you might be interested in?
do you have events?

SideTrack

Youngster Joey
Credits
do you have events?

No sorry, I'm kind of new to Pokemon. The best I got was a Diancie as a beginners gift from one of my friends. If you would like, I could offer you that? Or maybe a shiny Manectric which I have? Pardon my offers, because I really don't have much, however I am very interested in your Pokemon as they are valuable assets to me in competitive battling.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
No sorry, I'm kind of new to Pokemon. The best I got was a Diancie as a beginners gift from one of my friends. If you would like, I could offer you that? Or maybe a shiny Manectric which I have? Pardon my offers, because I really don't have much, however I am very interested in your Pokemon as they are valuable assets to me in competitive battling.
i would like the manectric and the diancie then if that's ok with you.

SideTrack

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like the manectric and the diancie then if that's ok with you.

Would it be possible if I just traded the Manectric? I will throw in another 6iv Beldum? Would that be alright for you? Thanks for compromising anyways, really appreciate it.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Would it be possible if I just traded the Manectric? I will throw in another 6iv Beldum? Would that be alright for you? Thanks for compromising anyways, really appreciate it.
hmm... what other 6 iv pokes do you have?

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I don't really have much 6iv pokes maybe some decent ones like Timid Froakie and Zubat. The rest are probably 5iv and below.
i will take the shiny manectric and the 6 iv beldum. FC and IGN?

testing