Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Eh, I can deal with that.

And the smiley I made looks pretty creepy. I'm scared by it. :0

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Late February is still too late. I want to get ready for Nationals in Indianapolis.
I definitely have to agree with you on that. I am a little disappointed in Nintendo that this happened in the first place. With the popularity of X and Y I would have expected them to be prepared for such an influx of new players eagerly seeking to get PB and Transporter.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I agree with everyone else. I have pokemon on my white that I have had since FireRed that I really want.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Everyone seemed to have brought a 3ds xl for christmas just for Pokemon X and Y. The 3DSxl is the only way Nintendo is making a profit. The WiiU is a flop.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's true. A lot of people have reported to have bought the XL and a copy of X/Y or even both... I did all three back in September, though, so I could have it on release day. xD; I was too impatient for Christmas!

I've also heard sales for it are low, which is why they're trying to compensate by bringing out more games for it. I do admit I've always wanted one but I surely have no money for it. Not anymore. :U

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I have to say that I honestly have never wanted to buy a Wii U. With every other console I had a game that I wanted to buy for that game, but for the Wii U it's just like "eh".

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
The console is pretty much a wii with a new controller. The graphics are a generation behind that of the Xbox 360 and PS3.

testing