Pokedex Completion

Alimonino

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello people, I'm just here to complete my dex in Moon. I want to evolve everything that requires a trade, so I can start shiny hunting.

Here are all the pokemon I need, the pokemon I dont need an item for I can trade on the GTS. I have most of the items, ask me for specifics if you need to

Scyther - Metal Coat
Slowpoke - Kings Rock
Porygon - UpGrade
Porygon2 - Dubious Disc
Electabuzz - Electirizer
Magmar - Magmarizer
Feebas - Prism Scale

My friend Code is 4725-8466-0726, you can post yours here or PM me. Thanks for the help!
Also, I dont mind if you want compensation for doing this for me, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Countess

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Alimonino Just to clarify you would want us to send you a Scyther-Metal Coat, etc, so that you will have them? If that is the case I can definitely get you the Scyther. I can't do perfect stats and everything yet. However if you have a certain gender you want and nickname I can do that. Certain moves too.

Alimonino

Youngster Joey
Credits
The only pokemon I dont have is Feebas, and the only Item I need is the metal coat, both I can probably get within 2 hours. I just need a partner for trading pokemon to and back so I can complete the dex.

Countess

Youngster Joey
Credits
The only pokemon I dont have is Feebas, and the only Item I need is the metal coat, both I can probably get within 2 hours. I just need a partner for trading pokemon to and back so I can complete the dex.
Oh! Okay! That'll help me out too because I'm trying to finish my pokedex in Sun.

Countess

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Alimonino I'lol help you with your Pokedex. I can 100% guarantee that you will receive your Pokémon back. Just tell me when you are available and we can figure out a time to trade! :)

testing