The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Pokedex

Discussion in 'Pokémon Strategy Guides' started by JEDIGRIM2000, Jan 7, 2016.

1. JEDIGRIM2000

JEDIGRIM2000 Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤1,236
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    is there any way to complete the pokedex on Pokemon omega ruby with out trading other pokemons from other games?

2. GiaQuando

GiaQuando The Great Tactician Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

No...
    If u think about it the reason of making always 2 games is to make the players trade with each other so that they can both get one step closer to completing the Dex xD

3. JEDIGRIM2000

Credit:
    ¤1,236
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Ok thanks. Is there any cheat way of doing it?

4. GiaQuando

GiaQuando The Great Tactician Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Here i can't really tell :p
    Since I did it the hard way xD
    Still if u need some help I could always trade the pokes u missing so pokedex can record them and then get them back xD

5. JEDIGRIM2000

Credit:
    ¤1,236
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    That would be very awesome

6. JEDIGRIM2000

Credit:
    ¤1,236
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Am missing 28 on hoenn pokedex

7. AdventureMuffin

AdventureMuffin Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤80
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    what i've been doing is just asking for certain regular easy to get poke from the GTS after depositing a rando starter that people would tend to want. But geez some of the things people want for just a simple diglett on there just makes me wanna cri evrytime :Banghead: haha

JEDIGRIM2000 likes this.
  8. Kitgurl66

Kitgurl66 Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤2,672
    0   0   0
    I agree with wanting a certain Pokémon for yours, but some if not most are unbelievable like, a legendary for a common Pokémon like that are weird

9. Black Belt Mike

Black Belt Mike Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤360
    0   0   0
    Its not possible in just ORAS on its own. There are around 13 Sapphire exclusive pokemon (including the legendaries) and plenty of none ORAS pokemon (Serebii have a full list if you google pokemon not obtainable in ORAS)

My biggest tip is too put up random starters for pokemon you want, search the GTS alot and wonder trade as much as you can. I recently completed my dex in Ruby and X and i'd say about a quarter came from wondertrade, you get some real gems (ignoring the zigazoons)