• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

pokemon bank, how does it work?

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i am thinking of getting pokemon bank but was wondering if there is a way u could "share" a bank so my gf and i could both access it

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
not unless you share a ds, you cannot share a bank. It is based on your DS' cloud account, and only your ds can access it

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
but techniquely could we trade pokemon from one accoutn to the other? or jsut swap games in the ds?

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well i own pokemon black y as and hg and wanted to get all my important pokes on my current gen and she also wanted them i want to know if there is a way without buying 2 pokebanks

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
You can swap games out all you want so both games can access the bank but only 1 poke bank per ds, you can transport from gen 5 to the bank with poke transporter, the transporter is a free download. You will find it in the Nintendo e shop or whatever it's called

testing