Pokemon Loot Crate

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey guys, I have a idea that I have been thinking about for a while. I'm planning on opening a Pokemon Loot Crate kind of thing, (It won't be run on here.) But anyways, I was looking for some support here and will update you guys soon if I have enough people willing to go through with it. Note: I know there is already PokeCrate, but I have had really bad experiences with them, on getting my items and everything. Plus, there customer service is terrible. So, I want to make my on business, it will take a while to get support and figure everything out, but the first run of them will be sent out in June.

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys, I have a idea that I have been thinking about for a while. I'm planning on opening a Pokemon Loot Crate kind of thing, (It won't be run on here.) But anyways, I was looking for some support here and will update you guys soon if I have enough people willing to go through with it. Note: I know there is already PokeCrate, but I have had really bad experiences with them, on getting my items and everything. Plus, there customer service is terrible. So, I want to make my on business, it will take a while to get support and figure everything out, but the first run of them will be sent out in June.
That sounds amazing!! : O how would it work, and what kinds of things would you be able to get from Pokemon Loot Crate?

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That sounds amazing!! : O how would it work, and what kinds of things would you be able to get from Pokemon Loot Crate?
You would be able to get stuff such as: booster packs, pokemon stickers, rare cards, pokemon plushiest, pokemon attire like hats, Japanese candy and some other stuff.

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
cool once i get my pay check il place my order. but is there anyway i can have that bodoof pin

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I cant believe I missed this before. I would be willing to help if you still need any. It sounds like an interesting venture. Feel free to PM me about this whether you need more help or not. :D

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
WOW!!! Such a cool idea! I might do this, for PC though, just so the members that don't want to ebay it get a chance. Thank for the idea which I am totally stealing, with credit to you, ofc.

testing