• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Post Your Bold Predictions for Sun and Moon

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I thought it might be fun to share some of the crazy thoughts going on in my head about different things in Sun and Moon and figured some other folks out there might as well. I tend to think about Pokemon in a very competitive sense and my predictions fall in line with that thought process, but don't feel limited to just competitive Pokemon. Predictions about yet to be revealed Pokemon, plot points, end game, whatever. It's all welcomed right here.

With that being said, let's get things started with a couple of my own predictions. I predict that Pyukumuku will be the most successful gimmick Pokemon beating out the likes of Shuckle, Smeargle, Ditto, and Shedninja. While all of the listed Pokemon have been decent at times in Pokemon, I believe that Pyukumuku will surpass them all with it's ability allowing offensive teams to have a nice check all that can KO fast electrics and sweepers with ease.

My next and final prediction is that Alolan Marowak (assuming it gets to keep thick club) will be a strong choice in both VGC and Singles because of lightning rod along with a solid offensive and defensive typing. Three immunities (electric, normal, and fighting all of which are important), great resistances (fairy, fire, bug, steel, grass, ice and poison...HELLO), and physical fire is obviously great for taking on fairies in general (other than diancie). The rock, ground and water weaknesses are tough to swallow, but maybe it'll make a good core with things like Skarm and Chesnaught.

Anyway, feel free to post your predictions down below and tell me how silly my predictions are. ;)

ravana112

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
i could see that...also as mentioned in the shoutbox im sort of hoping dark meowth evolves into dark/fairy persian..the typing would really leave only poison and fire as weaknesses but have immunity to psychic and dragon which could be HUGE..maybe persian will finally get some love outside of the lower tiers.

samarthupadhayay

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I would totally love if the new aloan pikachu have ability levitate which is not possible I guess lol and I really want a dragon type eveelution really they can make a fairy but not a dragon hmph ;( so :) I also want aloan nine tails have a new move like Kyurem did and also want to see Persian get this strong that every one get chills at its sight . And of course every one want to have a 100% zygarde which is a badass and with its new moves like thousand waves and arrows that's what I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
4 gyms i think may be it, if so this might be my last pokemon game; I'd hate if they changed the format now.

Roetisseri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Come on guys. Eevee still has Ghost, Dragon, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying, Poison, Fighting, and Psychic eeveelutions to come ;) Gotta be at least one typing for this gen! (Dragon Eevee would be dope)

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Come on guys. Eevee still has Ghost, Dragon, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying, Poison, Fighting, and Psychic eeveelutions to come ;) Gotta be at least one typing for this gen! (Dragon Eevee would be dope)
Totally agree! Although there's already Espeon as a psychic type. I really want to see a flying Eevee!

Roetisseri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Totally agree! Although there's already Espeon as a psychic type. I really want to see a flying Eevee!
Oh yeah I forgot about Espeon! But a winged Eevee of any degree would make my life so complete :D I think a flying type Eevee would look freaking sick

testing