Potential Unofficial Tournament

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Im thinking of hosting a tournament, but seeing as how, in my opinion, OU is getting a little stale. I may restrict it to UU, RU, or NU tiers. I would like to hear from people who would be interested in participating, about what tiers everyone would be comfortable with. The NFE tier inspired me to try other tiers for the first time, and would appreciate if others offered some advice.

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im thinking of hosting a tournament, but seeing as how, in my opinion, OU is getting a little stale. I may restrict it to UU, RU, or NU tiers. I would like to hear from people who would be interested in participating, about what tiers everyone would be comfortable with. The NFE tier inspired me to try other tiers for the first time, and would appreciate if others offered some advice.
how bout we do a new tier, pick any pokemon you wanna

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
If I had to vote I guess I would say uu but I would enter a tourney in any of these tiers.

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Well out of the last few days NU teams was pry the hardest to build, for me. Considering a lot of those pokemon are scarce in most peoples pokemon collection. LC would just be even harder, cuz even i dont have a single LC pokemon

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well out of the last few days NU teams was pry the hardest to build, for me. Considering a lot of those pokemon are scarce in most peoples pokemon collection. LC would just be even harder, cuz even i dont have a single LC pokemon
Me neither even tho i implied it ;-;

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I would love an LC tourney although it might be hard to do for an unofficial tourney as far as getting the people.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Tbh, I'd vote UU to start with, possibly RU - we're going to want to stick to the tiers people have the most Pokemon for.

Not saying I don't have NU and PU mons, but not everyone does.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
solid as far as unofficial goes. We still need to host a smash tourny :/

testing