• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (06/18/15)

PP Times - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (06/18/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
(06/18/15)
Game Information:
There is lots of new information on the up coming Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon game, the game is due for release Winter 2015 and will include mega evolution and new Pokemon like Hoopa! From the looks of Corocoro pictures this game will not be bring back the older games questionnaire to decide what Pokemon you become but will have a larger selection of Pokemon you can choose from. Check out the first official teaser trailer here.

bo3yt7rmcl7gza1zg.jpg
11jrs83dcb8pr8dzg.jpg
Game Events:
The long awaited Hoopa release date is here! Hoopa and the Clash of Ages movie distribution event will be available to redeem July 18th 2015 to September 30th 2015. Hoopa will know the moves Nasty Plot, Hyperspace Hole, Psychic and Astonish and will be holding a Focus Sash.

New Achievements:
@doulie has added new achievements to the site, if you fit the requirements for a new achievement you can post requesting your new banner here. Some achievements can only be claimed if you've met the requirements after the achievements creation date, these achievements are mentioned on the main post.

Tournaments:
Official Tournaments - PerfectPokemon's RarelyUsed tournament will be held Sunday June 21st @5PM EST. Winning an official tournament will earn you a tournament belt, custom title and the prize pot! Click on the sites banner found at the top of every page for all the details and how to enter.
Unofficial Tournaments - @notsoclutch hosting the PP Summer League and @Matt_192 hosting the Showdown Podcast Tournament will both be starting in a few days but it's not to late to enter! Both tournaments are free to enter and sound like a fun way to practice battling.

Giveaways:
In honour of the PerfectPokemon Instagram being revived by new staff members, @Beck is holding a special Pokeball-Coloured Vivillion giveaway! There will be 5 winners for this tournament and entering requires you to have an instagram account. For more information on how to enter check out the official thread here.

@Krelbit is looking for more people to vote for the winners of their tournament, here.

Trending:
#toomanymatts just can't seem to decide what to do about the Matt phenomenon, #mattsrulelife

Lastly congrats to all new staff members and thank you for the great work you'll soon be doing for the site! :D

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Everybody was waiting on news regarding the new Pokemon Games from the main series instead we got was the new mystery dungeon game which is pokemon super mystery dungeon
I like the plot about pokemon being turned into stone by some outer force and especially like how all 720 pokemon are included but yeah a main series release teaser would have been great or any hints guess we'll have to wait.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Everybody was waiting on news regarding the new Pokemon Games from the main series instead we got was the new mystery dungeon game which is pokemon super mystery dungeon
I like the plot about pokemon being turned into stone by some outer force and especially like how all 720 pokemon are included but yeah a main series release teaser would have been great or any hints guess we'll have to wait.
Unforgettably nothing about a new main series game has been released. In fact when researching the new mystery dungeon title one of the first things I came across was how people had lost hope in a Pokemon Z game because of this release.

I've been a fan of the mystery dungeon titles up until the last game, it went from dark twists and a great story to "lets focus on paradise customization and MAKE EVERY CHARACTER CRY" I stopped playing it so I'm hoping they don't mess this one up.

I'm assuming we'll have a new main series release next fall or winter, whether that will be a remake or a new game is the mystery! We will be bringing you all and any information about a new main series game when we can though.

testing