Premium Membership

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Premium Membership
Thank you for considering becoming a premium member. For your commitment to supporting our community we offer the perks below and our gratitude.

First a bit about premium membership --
Premium membership is granted to all members who purchase credits though the subscription method on the 'Buy Credits' page. The subscription method is a monthly reoccurring credit purchase. There are 3 tiers to a premium membership. The perks for each tier are described below.

5 USD - Tier 1
  • Credits are added to your account monthly, at a cost cheaper than making a one time purchase.

10 USD - Tier 2
  • Credits are added to your account monthly, at a cost cheaper than making a one time purchase.
  • A uniquely positioned 'Premium Member' banner is added to your account (Screenshot below)
    - We are hoping these banners will also serve as a quick way of identifying trustworthy members of the community, who are interested in supporting the website's long-term growth.
premium10.png

100 USD - Tier 3
  • A uniquely positioned 'Premium Elite' banner is added to your account.
  • The background of all posts you make in the community are uniquely stylized. (Screenshot below)
premium100.png

Compare one time purchases and Premium memberships below.
gopremium.png

Become a premium member - click below
premiumclick.png

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

So are the rewards permanent, or do they peace out as soon as your premium subscription is canceled?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm asking for a friend.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
oooh, nice. I might become one, but I can't get money on PayPal easily :(
Actually, one of my main ways of getting PayPal money was selling Pokémon here xD

testing