• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Professor oak tutor package deal

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
For 130PC you will receive a 5-6IV perfect pokemon with a full tutoring of how to play vcg format and basics of the game such as IV's and EV's and an open line of Q&A availability so you can ask any questions.
I have been playing pokemon over 20years and know alot about the dynamic of the games and have played everything from red\blue to the ORAS series. I also breed and can teach you how to IV breed, the newest series X,Y,ORAS are very simple and easy to understand
Note: You are paying for the professor oak experience(which includes a lvl.1 perfect pokemon\thus the 130PC). I'm a veteran pokemon player. Playing Pokemon consistently from age 5

*I think it is a wonderful game and I would like to share my love of pokemon with you:) for 130PC of course

Last edited:

testing