Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Psychic Gym - Issue challenge here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
what about today. I can do any time after 245

There is no need to triple post on threads, especially when there is a pm system on the site. Spamming my gym thread isn't going to make me battle you faster.

I challenge this gym (Showdown pls :3)

I'll try to battle you soon, I've just been having internet issues recently :(

Rafael

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh okay, that's alright. Just send me a PM whenever you want to do the battle :)

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i would like to challenge you

you can just pm me sometime to battle :)

Last edited:

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I challenge you for the ownership of this gym

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Are you trying to take over every gym? xD
No if i wanted to take over every gym i would have kept the poison gym but i didn't

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
No if i wanted to take over every gym i would have kept the poison gym but i didn't

I don' understand why you'd challenge to take the gym and then not take it, what was the point?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I don' understand why you'd challenge to take the gym and then not take it, what was the point?
I decided i didn't want the gym after i beat him

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I decided i didn't want the gym after i beat him

Alrighty however I have already talked to Gold about my gym position and he will probably be taking over for me soon. My gym is unavailable for others people atm. :p

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Alrighty however I have already talked to Gold about my gym position and he will probably be taking over for me soon. My gym is unavailable for others people atm. :p
i know i was in the shoutbox watching it then i will challenge gold but he already have two gym

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
i know i was in the shoutbox watching it then i will challenge gold but he already have two gym

We had talked about how he would resign from both those gym positions for the psychic gym, there is a very special Pokemon he is looking forward to using for this gym.

Best of luck until that time. :D

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
We had talked about how he would resign from both those gym positions for the psychic gym, there is a very special Pokemon he is looking forward to using for this gym. Best of luck until that time. :D
You just afraid of losing this gym so you have better people come take you places like dom did so you don't lose the gym

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
You just afraid of losing this gym so you have better people come take you places like dom so you don't lose the gym

I'm not afraid of losing my gym and I don't plan on giving it away that soon either, However due to my lack of internet access atm and that he had asked me for the gym first gives me more then enough reason not to except your challenge.

Plus seeing as how you so easily threw away the poison gym after just winning it doesn't show me that you would be a very good leader to take my place. Who's to say you wouldn't just throw it away days after taking it and leave it abandon because you "decided you didn't want it anymore".

I'd rather something I care about that I've had since the beginning of gyms on the site be taken care of by someone I trust, know is very good at battling, and is on a lot battling. You'll just have to accept that, there are plenty of inactive gyms that could really use a leader right now.

Check them out?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm not afraid of losing my gym and I don't plan on giving it away that soon either, However due to my lack of internet access atm and that he had asked me for the gym first gives me more then enough reason not to except your challenge.

Plus seeing as how you so easily threw away the poison gym after just winning it doesn't show me that you would be a very good leader to take my place. Who's to say you wouldn't just throw it away days after taking it and leave it abandon because you "decided you didn't want it anymore".

I'd rather something I care about that I've had since the beginning of gyms on the site be taken care of by someone I trust, know is very good at battling, and is on a lot battling. You'll just have to accept that, there are plenty of inactive gyms that could really use a leader right now.

Check them out?
The only gym i cared about is the fire gym so if I couldn't get fire I chose the closest to it and that is psychic because i want to use both Delphox and Victini if i can't use those two then i wouldn't want to be a gym leader

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
The only gym i cared about is the fire gym so if I couldn't get fire I chose the closest to it and that is psychic because i want to use both Delphox and Victini if i can't use those two then i wouldn't want to be a gym leader

I'm sorry to hear that, but my decision remains unchanged.

testing