• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Psychic Gym - Issue challenge here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm sorry to hear that, but my decision remains unchanged.
In the rule it says - If challenges exist (for the gym leader position) then the current gym leader has to accept, at least 1 challenge every 7 days (or forfeit his/her position as gym leader) how to we now you promise gold it without any proof and did he challenge you in the thread

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
In the rule it says - If challenges exist (for the gym leader position) then the current gym leader has to accept, at least 1 challenge every 7 days (or forfeit his/her position as gym leader) how to we now you promise gold it without any proof
ASK HIM YOURSELF.

We had talked about this weeks before your "challenge". I have given you my reasoning on why I am unable to take your challenge. I have already "accepted" his challenge for my position, when our actual battle will take place I don't know.

If you wish to continue this conversation feel free to pm me, otherwise let it go and move on.

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I rechallenge this gym.

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
hey cheza! thanks for replying. i got my 3ds taken away. is it ok for us to battle tomorrow? i can ask to use my friend's

I'll try my best to make that happen!

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
@Chooser-of-ways, @Rafael, @JoyLovesSylveon, @TheNexGen, @Migihigi

Hey everyone I'm going to try to battle you all soon! I can try showdown today if my internet starts cooperating (I keep disconnecting) and I can do wifi soon. :)
Thank you cheza I'm sorry about being inactive lately. Send me a message when your able to battle me.
As well i'm sorry if this is considered double posting and such i don't know how to P.M.(At least i don't know that i know if i know.)

KratzQ

Youngster Joey
Credits
i challenge you. send me a message when you are ready

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
I could try a showdown battle today if the battle timer is off, my grandparents are gone for the weekend so no wifi :)
I guess I'll use Showdown. I've never really used Showdown before since I battle Wi-Fi, but I guess I could try and get used to it. :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I guess I'll use Showdown. I've never really used Showdown before since I battle Wi-Fi, but I guess I could try and get used to it. :)

OK let me know when you are all set up and what lobby you are in, I'll invite you. My showdown name is Starmytes.

testing