Active QOTD: Your team from each gen

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
What's up guys? Today's question of the day is, if you had to choose 1 pokemon from each generation to make a team what would your team be? My team would probably consist of:

Gen 1 Alakazam: Alakazam is pretty self explanatory, it's a glass cannon. Although it is a very frail pokemon it drops bombs I mean hits hard especially with a life orb and because of Magic Guard it doesn't take the recoil damage. It's also unaffected by hazards and most status ailments.
Gen 2 TTar: Tyranitar can be used for many things, set up sand for it's beneficiaries, chip damage on your opponents, it's a pretty versatile pokemon.
Gen 3 MegaMedicham: another glass cannon, with it's ability pure power it's base power attacks are doubled.
Gen 4 Yanmega I found a pretty interesting set on this thing that I want to try out but I haven't been able to get it past the bank lol.
Gen 5 Carracosta it's a turtle! What more can I say? Lol
Gen 6 Gogoat: this thing is very underrated and it takes hits like a beast.

What's yours? And let me know if this is a good tourney idea and I'll try my best to construct a tourney.

NotThatGuy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What's up guys? Today's question of the day is, if you had to choose 1 pokemon from each generation to make a team what would your team be? My team would probably consist of:

Gen 1 Alakazam: Alakazam is pretty self explanatory, it's a glass cannon. Although it is a very frail pokemon it drops bombs I mean hits hard especially with a life orb and because of Magic Guard it doesn't take the recoil damage. It's also unaffected by hazards and most status ailments.
Gen 2 TTar: Tyranitar can be used for many things, set up sand for it's beneficiaries, chip damage on your opponents, it's a pretty versatile pokemon.
Gen 3 MegaMedicham: another glass cannon, with it's ability pure power it's base power attacks are doubled.
Gen 4 Yanmega I found a pretty interesting set on this thing that I want to try out but I haven't been able to get it past the bank lol.
Gen 5 Carracosta it's a turtle! What more can I say? Lol
Gen 6 Gogoat: this thing is very underrated and it takes hits like a beast.

What's yours? And let me know if this is a good tourney idea and I'll try my best to construct a tourney.
Where's hitmonlee :O

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Gen 1: Blastoise, yes a starter. I just loved Blastoise and still do, the raw power and decent move pool made it a beast to compete with. (I just wished he used his cannons)
Gen 2: Tyranitar, I have to agree, he's a beast! He's been a staple on my team ever since Gen 2
Gen 3: Flygon, a Ground/Dragon type! I loved Flygon, he wasn't too strong but he wasn't weak, so he was a good addition
Gen 4: Spiritomb, I still use him rather than the common Cofagrigus. His bulk, good move pool and ability, really made him a threat
Gen 5: Darmanitan, the thing is a beast. I feel like not enough people appreciate that the power is real with it
Gen 6: Delphox, again another starter but it's good SpA, SpD, and Speed along with decent HP with good move pool gave it power that can only really be rivaled by Dark type weaknesses.

I just realized that the Kalos starters are not only weak/strong to one another based on Fire, Water, and Grass, but also to Fighting, Psychic, and Dark! :O

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Gen 1: Mega Charizard X. Great for mixed attacking and can take a hit with the right EV spread. Easily my favorite mega evolution.
Gen 2: Hitmontop. Great spinner and defensive pokemon. Intimidate is useful in putting a stop to a sweep
Gen 3: Latios. Speed. Specs. Life orb. Do I need to say anything else?
Gen 4: Heatran. May not be the best pokemon of 4th gen, but it gets the hard work done.
Gen 5: Thundrus. OH MY GAAWWD. DA POWER. THE POWER.
Gen 6: Aegislash. Weakness Policy, Mixed set omg ow da power. Hide.
And that's my team XDXD

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Gen 1: Mega Charizard X. Great for mixed attacking and can take a hit with the right EV spread. Easily my favorite mega evolution.
Gen 2: Hitmontop. Great spinner and defensive pokemon. Intimidate is useful in putting a stop to a sweep
Gen 3: Latios. Speed. Specs. Life orb. Do I need to say anything else?
Gen 4: Heatran. May not be the best pokemon of 4th gen, but it gets the hard work done.
Gen 5: Thundrus. OH MY GAAWWD. DA POWER. THE POWER.
Gen 6: Aegislash. Weakness Policy, Mixed set omg ow da power. Hide.
And that's my team XDXD
*sees Weakness Policy Aegislash*
*leaves*

testing