Question for you all..

Would you pay a bit extra for a traceable pokemon?

• Total voters

A Lazy Warlock

Youngster Joey
Credits
Firstly hi I'm A Lazy Warlock!

I've got a quck question for you if you would be so kind as to answer :)

If there was to be a shop opened of only pure-non hacked traceable pokemon for a dearer price would you go for it?

example: Find a Shinx in Black, transfer over to Y, start breeding with other ONLY LOCALLY CAUGHT pokemon until we have a nice 5 IV with egg moves and (hidden) abilities?

The stipulation here is that there would be no external influence whatsoever (e.g. a generated 6 IV ditto) with photographic evidence of the original parents?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

If there was to be a shop opened of only pure-non hacked traceable pokemon for a dearer price would you go for it?

example: Find a Shinx in Black, transfer over to Y, start breeding with other ONLY LOCALLY CAUGHT pokemon until we have a nice 5 IV with egg moves and (hidden) abilities?

The stipulation here is that there would be no external influence whatsoever (e.g. a generated 6 IV ditto) with photographic evidence of the original parents?
Personally, no.

I understand that breeding takes a lot of time and I definitely respect those that wish to do it, but I know with first hand experience that hacked Pokemon are generally completely legitimate if you do it correctly so I don't mind purchasing them.

A Lazy Warlock

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gotcha, this is why I am asking I don't really want to be wasting time if there isn't any sort of interest in it. Thanks for the reply :)

Last edited:

NidoEmperor

Youngster Joey
Credits

I really wouldn't care

testing