• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I wanted to train the new Electrike with 6 IVs that I just bred. I had gotten lucky with this one, and since it's parent didn't have desired nature and it gave me a 6 IV I don't really want to chunk it. Besides, to me, it gives the pokemon flavor even if it isn't a desired nature. Unfortunately, the really problem and question.

It got brave nature which means it increases attack and lowers speed. Those aren't really good traits for an Electrike. Where should I place her EV's? Go ahead and put them in Sp. Attack and Speed? Or focus on Special Attack and Attack?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
You should probably just rebreed. A -Speed +Attack Manectric is probably the worst nature possible really, with a lack of a physical movepool (and stat) with a heavily decreased Speed. Sorry :/

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm. I'll have to think about this. What is the chance of getting another 6 IV by breeding 2 6 IV pokemon?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hmm. I'll have to think about this. What is the chance of getting another 6 IV by breeding 2 6 IV pokemon?
Not sure, but I believe there's a list of odds that you can find online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing