Youngster Joey
Credits
5czfIFL.png

best_pokemon_stamp_ever_by_hyperlink.png
pokemon_stamp_by_markisan.gif
pokemon_stamp_by_in_the_machine-d31fk7v.gif
i_wish____by_prosaix-d5632a1.gif
5ce78d21ed4b6016155d857eb75327db.gif

Want a VIP ticket to any R3DD3ER event? Only 20 PC for 1 month! Heres the perks:
  • Be able to vote on the next pokemon given out as a R3DD3ER event
  • Get a FREE exclusive R3DD3ER donor pokemon. This month: Level 100 Lugia w/ masterball!
  • Able to get 1 past event pokemon (or future if joining on 8/26/12)
  • Get a spot in the latest R3DD3ER event!
I decided to make my shop a little more fun by creating events, What's better than having a event Pokemon that you can only get from a thread, right? To make it even more fun my event's will be limited, meaning a certain amount of people will be able to claim 1 event/bundle. I am sorry if someone else thought of this idea before, but heck, why not?seemed fun when I thought of it today! All R3DD3ER Event's will be listed here, so if you want a past event you can email me or private message me, all old events will code 20 pc to get

EVENTS:
8/26/15: School time Shaymin!
Description: School is here, and why not celebrate with this level 50 shiny shaymin which has attached a rare candy! These shaymin's will be given out to the first 5 people to write down in the thread what there favorite subject is! Please fill out the event this way:
  • R3DD3ER School Time Shaymine: (put favorite class in this)
Picture(s) of shaymin:
http://imgur.com/a/gJJo7

Last edited:

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
seems worth a try.
  • R3DD3ER School Time Shaymine: Art
and I also would like to subsribe for a month
Your total is 20 pc! Tell me a time tomorrow you want to receive the current event as well as the donor event exclusive pokemon! I should be fine after/around 5 EST, you will be contacted when I am just in case :)

karkadann

Youngster Joey
Credits
Your total is 20 pc! Tell me a time tomorrow you want to receive the current event as well as the donor event exclusive pokemon! I should be fine after/around 5 EST, you will be contacted when I am just in case :)
I'll transfer the PC asap. How about around 7 to 8 pm EST?

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
R3DD3ER school time shaymime:math. my fc 272420147116 can trade anytime after 40 min from now.(also how much cost for shiny jolly scizor with 6iv?)

Last edited:

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
R3DD3ER school time shaymime:math. my fc 272420147116 can trade anytime after 40 min from now.(also how much cost for shiny jolly scizor with 6iv?)
is 7 to 8 EST tomorrow fine? And I'll give you a scissor with jolly and is shiny tomorrow as well for 20 pc (lowest price I can sell for). Also, if you want, you can pay 20 pc to join the event's subscriptions. Benefits are in green. 20 pc for 1 month!!

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
is 7 to 8 EST tomorrow fine? And I'll give you a scissor with jolly and is shiny tomorrow as well for 20 pc (lowest price I can sell for). Also, if you want, you can pay 20 pc to join the event's subscriptions. Benefits are in green. 20 pc for 1 month!!
I will take both total should be 40pc right? yet 7 or 8 should be ok for me. and what is your fc?

cmmckay

Youngster Joey
Credits
R3DD3R School Time Shaymin: science

So with this I give the 20 pc ontop for the month subscription and what entails with that? Just a little confused is all.

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
R3DD3R School Time Shaymin: science

So with this I give the 20 pc ontop for the month subscription and what entails with that? Just a little confused is all.
Hello cmmckay, I hope you are having a nice day!

So after paying the 20 pc you will be rewarded with a one month subscription. Once you have paid you will receive a exclusive donor pokemon, for this month it is a level 100 lugia. During the month of subscription you can vote on the next event and also, if for example, there are 5 shaymin left in this event, and 4 people have taken them, you, as a subscribed member will automatically get the 5th shaymin.

Hope this helped!

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will take both total should be 40pc right? yet 7 or 8 should be ok for me. and what is your fc?
your total is indeed 40 pc, I am on currently (put an alarm on so I am prepared). My friend code is: 2020 - 0740 - 5373

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
just add youpay first or trade first?
I will send you the event first, as it's free. But After you send the pc you will be given what you paid for. Is this fine :)? Also, all transactions will be recorded. If that's okay.

R3DD3ER

Youngster Joey
Credits
thank take your time
UPDATE: Your scissor is currently at level 70! 30 more levels to go! Do you want to pick up now? Or let me continue on the leveling up process?

8/28/15 7:54PM : Your scissor is level 100! Stats are being raised! Will take ~3 minutes!

8/28/15 7:57: Your scissor is ready to be picked up! As well as your shaymin AND donor event poke! Pick up now! :)

Last edited:

testing