• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Railgun's Etoile Election Trials

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
It's time to begin the first Railgun Etoile Election. The Etoile is the representative of all the factions within Railgun. Also the Etoile is not just one person, it's actually two people. However, these two people must have a strong bond between each other.

Now then, The trials for the Election is meant to test the pairs to prove how strong their bond is.

Opening Ceremony - The Swear-In

First Trial: The Fortress of Promises
Second Trial: The Faceless Devil
Third Trial: The Test of Faith
Final Trial: The Pact of Love

Closing Ceremony - The Inauguration of The Etoiles

The details of the trials will be given later on after the opening ceremony is completed.

Edit:
Etoile Candidates:
Saya Kisaragi (Ainee) and Mana Hiiragi (Cadette) of the GROUP faction
(Other candidates will be announced soon)

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
It is time to begin the Opening Ceremony of the Etoile Election. We will now begin the L'ouverture Brillante or the swear-in. Here the Ainee with be asked some specific questions that have to do with their Cadette partner.

The Questions are as followed.

"Ainee, do you vow to support and protect your cadette parnter?"
"Ainee, do you vow to keep your cadette partner as your one and only partner not only in this life, but in the afterlife as well?"
"Ainee, do you promise to love your cadette partner?"

Edit: Also the Ainee must display their commitment to their Cadette partner

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
*Kneels before Mana*
I, Saya Kisaragi, vow to support and protect my cadette partner in this fashion.
I promise to love Mana Hiiragi as my one and only partner, now and forever.

testing