• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Rash Treecko

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
if you can offer me something for trade, ill breed one for you this eve, & we'll trade. just let me know what nature you want along with the iv it should lack

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
A rash treecko with a lacking def IV. Like I said, I don't have much to trade as I am new to the competitive arena.. I mean I have a Yveltal, Dusknoir, Talonflame, Crobat, Aegislash. Nothing with 5 IVs or anything.

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
also i need you to send me one of them treckos haha. so trade friend codes, show me some stuff? im not asking for a lot. just something i dont have already to trade for my efforts :alien::D
when can you?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i need you to send me one so i can breed it thats all

fc:4656 9584 2933

im now lets trade!

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ill return it to you when im done breeding mate

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
are you sure this is the configuration you wanted? lack Def iv and not Spe def instead?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
are you sure this is the configuration you wanted? lack Def iv and not Spe def instead?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
you can maximize his attacks without sacrificing defenses, becaus he had a good range of physical and special attacks, most of which i would tutor. maybe sacrifice speed to increase defense ? && then ev train both defenses, or 1/2 between defenses with the other half maximizing special attack.

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
another option is maximizing special attack in trade of att, retaining speed, at the cost of less but powerful special moves to use

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i kno at least 3 good moves for it with a modest nature.
ill need to restart the build so its gonna take a while
but it can be done

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so i bred one with modest nature lacking attack iv. teach it special moves. so dragon pulse, energy ball, giga drain. two of those moves need to be tutored,& one is a tm. and probably teach it a status move. also ill return your sceptilitie.
have anything to offer me mate?
it would be great !

testing