• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Rawkhet Pokemon's Package Shop

RawkhetPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
waojfp.png

Hello, I'm new here! I've been generating Pokemon since the days of Diamond and Pearl (over 10 years ago)! Anyway, I don't have that much advantage over the others here - but I'm hoping I've got some attractive packages that will entice you to buy from me :)

I'm in Tokyo's Time Zone of GMT+9, and I'm generally free from 9AM to 12AM (15 hours). If you're in the United States, that means I can trade in the morning and at night. Expect a response within 6 hours, though!

IGN: Rawkhet
FC: 2080-1150-1504

fz458z.jpg

Get all 54 Legendary Pokemon from Gen 1-6! These Pokemon are all Battle Ready holding competitive items, Fully Trained, with Perfect 6IVs.

You can choose to have them Shiny or not. Note that no further customization is allowed on this package.

List of Pokemon:

1. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew
  2. Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi
  3. Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys
  4. Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
  5. Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect
  6. Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion

Note that the following Pokemon CANNOT be Shiny and will be normal whether you select Shiny or not: Celebi, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion

This can be purchased for Pokemon Sun and Moon, X and Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Pokemon will be sent via Wi-Fi Link Trade in the in-game Festival Plaza. You will need to catch 54 junk Pokemon to send over in place of what you’re getting.
Get all 20 available Legendary Pokemon in Alola (Gen 7)! These Pokemon are all Battle Ready holding competitive items, Fully Trained, with Perfect 6IVs.

Note that no customization is allowed on this package.

List of Pokemon: Type:Null, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow*

By request, the following Pokemon can be Shiny (the rest cannot be):
Type:Null
Silvally
Tapu Koko
Just drop me a message after purchase.

This listing is only available for Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Marshadow will be released on the 15th of July! Purchasing this listing will preorder one for you!

Pokemon will be sent via Wi-Fi Link Trade in the in-game Festival Plaza. You will need to catch 19 junk Pokemon to send over in place of what you’re getting.
Get all 44 Mega Evolution capable Pokemon available in Sun/Moon! These Pokemon are all holding their Mega Stones (except Rayquaza, which uses the move Dragon Ascent to Mega Evolve). They have Perfect 6IVs and are all battle ready and fully trained.

You can choose to have them Shiny or not! Note that no further customization is allowed on this package.

List of Pokemon: Venusaur (Venusaurite), Charizard (Charizardite X), Charizard (Charizardite Y), Blastoise (Blastoisinite), Alakazam (Alakazite), Slowbro (Slowbronite), Gengar (Gengarite), Kangaskhan (Kangaskhanite), Pinsir (Pinsirite), Gyarados (Gyaradosite), Aerodactyl (Aerodactylite), Mewtwo (Mewtwonite X), Mewtwo (Mewtwonite Y), Scizor (Scizorite), Sableye (Sablenite), Sharpedo (Sharpedonite), Absol (Absolite), Glalie (Glalitite), Salamence (Salamencite), Metagross (Metagrossite), Kyogre (Blue Orb), Groudon (Red Orb), Rayquaza (Dragon Ascent), Garchomp (Garchompite), Lucario (Lucarionite)

UPDATE 1: Now includes Beedrill (Beedrillite) and Mawile (Mawilite)!
UPDATE 2: Now includes Pidgeot (Pidgeotite) and Steelix (Steelixite)!
UPDATE 3: Now includes Medicham (Medichamite) and Audino (Audinoite)!
UPDATE 4: Now includes Heracross (Heracrossite) and Houndoom (Houndoomite)!
UPDATE 5: Now includes Sceptile (Sceptilite), Blaziken (Blazikenite), and Swampert (Swamperite)!
UPDATE 6: Now includes Tyranitar (Tyranitarite), Manectric (Manectite), and Abomasnow (Abomasnowite)!
UPDATE 7: Now includes Camerupt (Cameruptite) and Banette (Banettite)!
UPDATE 8: Now includes Gardevoir (Gardevoirite), Gallade (Galladite), and Lopunny (Lopunnite)!

Pokemon will be sent via Wi-Fi Link Trade in the in-game Festival Plaza. You will need to catch junk Pokemon to send over in place of what you’re getting.
All 11 Pokemon from the 20th Anniversary Mythical Pokemon Event! These Pokemon are all Perfect 6IVs with a recommended nature. You can also choose to have them come battle-ready. Note that no further customization is allowed on this package.

List of Pokemon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

Pokemon will be sent via Wi-Fi Link Trade in the in-game Festival Plaza. You will need to catch junk Pokemon to send over in place of what you’re getting.
Breed the perfect Pokemon for your game with these Perfect 6IV Ditto! Bred Pokemon inherit IVs from the parent Pokemon and combined with a Destiny Knot, your offspring Pokemon will be at their maximum potential.

Choose if you want Normal or Shiny Ditto, and what language you want the Ditto to come in! Note that no further customization is allowed on this package.

You will receive 25x Ditto spanning all natures. They will be holding the following hold items:

10x Destiny Knot
9x Everstone
1x Power Anklet
1x Power Band
1x Power Belt
1x Power Lens
1x Power Weight

Get all 21 starter Pokemon available in this package! The starters will all be Level 1 with Perfect 6IVs and many Egg Moves. They will also have a recommended competitive nature.

Gen 1-6 starters will all have their Hidden Abilities!

17 of them will be holding Lucky Eggs and 4 of them will be holding Venusaurite, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, and Blastoisinite for when the Kanto starters evolve.

You can choose to have them Shiny or not! Note that no further customization is allowed on this package.

List of Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio

I can do Custom Pokemon for Sun/Moon, XY, and ORAS too! This is at 200 PC per Pokemon or at 1000 PC for a team of 6.

Specially handcrafted Pokemon! If you need a Pokemon custom made for you, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve got every Pokemon available, and all practically all Event Pokemon.

Easy Mode: Request a Pokemon in your order and note any specifications you’d like.

Advanced Mode: For each Pokemon, fill up the following:-
Species:
Nickname:
Shiny:
Level:
Nature:
Held Item:
Ability:
Ball:
IVs:
EVs:
Moveset:
OT:

If any of the above is left blank, default values will be automatically assigned. If you don’t know what a field means, feel free to ask or leave it blank. IVs and EVs are in the format HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe.

I can edit your Pokemon for you too. For example, if you’d like to power level your Pokemon to Level 100, EV train, rename a traded Pokemon, and more.

FAQ:
We will perform an online trade in-game. If you're new to online trading or not sure how to do so, I'll guide you through the process.
I can customize the Pokemon within the legal boundaries of the game, that is, it must be able to exist in the game. For example, I can get you a Max IV'd, Level 100, specific natured, nicknamed Ultra Beast with your trainer name, but I cannot make it shiny because Ultra Beasts cannot be shiny. If you'd like me to use your ID for the Pokemon, you'll have to trade me a Pokemon for me to reference off first.
Definitely. These Pokemon are legal and can be used for online battle, Battle Spot, and be placed in Pokemon Bank. Any in-game limitations or restrictions placed on some battles (e.g. no legendaries allowed) still apply.

Last edited: