• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Recommending Jetpack's shop

T42awesome

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just a healthy reminder and massive thanks to Jetpack. I'm new to this site (and thus do not know if I'm posting this where I should and if it's allowed) I got some credit and checked out some shops. I found Jetpack and took an order and to this date, it is probably the best transaction I have made. My mon was delivered literally A FEW MINUTES from the moment I ordered them, also he has great prices and always gets your order right. I ordered some pretty complex and specific mons but had them delivered EXACTLY the way I ordered them.

Please go buy from his shop, he is super nice and would appreciate it a bunch. :)

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, if I'm not, notify me and I'll happily take it down
Also, this is not to say that I don't like other sellers, I also had great experiences with both BLilly and Brophia's shops, go check them out too :)

Links to Jetpack's shop:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/j...and-trade-times-cheap-prices-vgc-ready.22311/

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Moved to General Chat as I think this is best there - we don't really get posts like this though so I'm not sure.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Yeah its unusual think its the first time maybe it should have been left as feedback in the feedback system, or profile post on the user. I guess this works for now it has good intentions I suppose.

testing