The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Recommending Jetpack's shop

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by T42awesome, Dec 21, 2016.

1. T42awesome

T42awesome Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤1
    0   0   0
    Just a healthy reminder and massive thanks to Jetpack. I'm new to this site (and thus do not know if I'm posting this where I should and if it's allowed) I got some credit and checked out some shops. I found Jetpack and took an order and to this date, it is probably the best transaction I have made. My mon was delivered literally A FEW MINUTES from the moment I ordered them, also he has great prices and always gets your order right. I ordered some pretty complex and specific mons but had them delivered EXACTLY the way I ordered them.

Please go buy from his shop, he is super nice and would appreciate it a bunch. :)

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, if I'm not, notify me and I'll happily take it down
    Also, this is not to say that I don't like other sellers, I also had great experiences with both BLilly and Brophia's shops, go check them out too :)

Links to Jetpack's shop:
    http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/j...and-trade-times-cheap-prices-vgc-ready.22311/
  2. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Will Not Fall Journalist Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Draco

Credit:
    ¤2,529
    Rating:
    100%
    22   0   0
    Moved to General Chat as I think this is best there - we don't really get posts like this though so I'm not sure.
    AceBreeder-Brock likes this.
  3. AceBreeder-Brock

AceBreeder-Brock Scorched Boulders Staff Member Will Not Fall Smaug Trusted Seller Badge Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Nova

Credit:
    ¤44,674
    Rating:
    100%
    208   0   0
    Yeah its unusual think its the first time maybe it should have been left as feedback in the feedback system, or profile post on the user. I guess this works for now it has good intentions I suppose.
    Matt_192 likes this.
  4. T42awesome

T42awesome Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤1
    0   0   0
    Thx for telling me, if it's a problem or somebody is unhappy, I will gladly remove it :)